Happy Thursday, everyone!
Sharing a quick 'outfit-of-the-day' post today with tips on how to style a bandana, which has made a major comeback this year! I've been obsessed with wearing these, and quickly fell in love with this tropical coral bandana from Madewell. I own four different bandanas now in various prints, fabrics, and colors, but this one from Madewell easily became my favorite because of its bright color and cute pattern.
To style this bandana as a neck scarf, as shown in this post:
- First fold the bandana into a triangle, then neatly roll it up into one lengthy strand (neatly rolling it up will give you a sleek finish).
- Loosely wrap it around your neck, then knot the tails twice in the front.
- I like to swing mine over to the side for an effortlessly chic look :)
This is my favorite way to wear the bandana scarf, and have styled it in this recent outfit post as well. I plan to incorporate this statement accessory into many future outfits to come! You can also wrap it twice around your neck to wear as a choker, or wear it in a more relaxed and draped 'cowboy' style by loosely knotting the ends.
Other creative ways to style this versatile accessory:
- Tied around your ponytail, or worn as a head wrap.
- Wrapped around your wrist for a silky bracelet look.
- Tied to the handle of your tote bag.
For fellow Pinners - Pin the below image to save these style tips to your pinterest board!
What's your favorite wear to wear the bandana? Let me know in the comments below :) Thanks so much for visiting, and have a wonderful weekend!
Top: Zara fringe top | American Eagle vest
Bottom: American Eagle shorts
Shoes: Aldo Shoes lace-up booties
Madewell tropical coral bandana
Additional Bandana Options Below:
Photos by ThyTime